The history of the hotel
This imposing Provencal building is a former Franciscan cloister from the 14th century, transformed over time into a post house before becoming the charming 3-star hotel that awaits you today. Learn more at the reception, from your hosts.
In the heart of the city, find yourself and recharge your batteries in our garden. Make yourself comfortable, sheltered from the sun by the shade of two hundred year old plane trees. Surrounded by olive and palm trees, you can read, participate in tastings, dine and relax.
In the mornings from Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. and from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on weekends, we offer a full buffet for your breakfast at the rate of 9 euros per person. You will taste savory and sweet products, homemade and local dishes are privileged.Link title
Our hotel, with garden in Draguignan, offers 19 rooms that can accommodate 1 to 4 people. Check-in is between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m., check-out between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. It is possible to arrive outside the times indicated, ask reception for the protocol. Many services will enhance your stay. Let yourself be tempted by the charm of our hotel in the heart of Draguignan. We present five room categories to you, knowing that each room has a unique decoration in its category.Link title
Good to know :
- 3-star Hotel-Restaurant in Draguignan open all year round,
- At the restaurant two menus are available to you (A snack and a gourmet)
- Evening-stopover formula 22 € per person in a comfort or standard room (Main Course / Dessert, Breakfast, parking) from Tuesday to Saturday included.
- Closed parking: on reservation 5 € per night,
- Possibility of recharging electric vehicles, € 10 per recharge,
- Tourist tax 0.61 € per person,
- Pets not accepted,
- Fiber Wi-Fi connection available throughout the establishment,
- Non-smoking establishment.
The living room
- a comfortable lounge with a warm atmosphere is at your disposal to meet up with friends or organize a meeting. you will also find board games, a television, some books and newspapers.