Charming 3-star hotel in Draguignan
This imposing Provençal building is a former Franciscan cloister from the 14th century, transformed throughout history into a relay of post before becoming the 3-star charming hotel that awaits you today.
Learn more at reception, from your hosts.
In the heart of the city, meet and recharge your batteries in our garden.
Sit comfortably sheltered from the sun by the shade of bicentennial plane trees.
Surrounded by olive treesand palm trees, you can read, participate in tastings, dine and relax.
Mornings from Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. and from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on weekends and public holidays< /strong>, we offer you a complete buffet for your breakfast at the rate of 12 euros per person.
You will taste salty and sweet products, homemade and local dishes are preferred.Link title
Ourhotel, with garden in Draguignan, offers 19 roomsthat can accommodate 1 to 4 people.
Check-in takes placebetween 4 p.m. and 9 p.m., check-outbetween 7 a.m. and 11 a.m..
It is possible to arrive outside of the indicated times, ask for the protocol at reception. many services will enhance your stay.
Let yourself be tempted by the charm of our hotel in the heart of Draguignan.
We present to you five categoriesof rooms, knowing that each room has a unique decoration in its category.Link title
Good to know :
- 3-star hotel-restaurant in Draguignan open all year round,
- Evening stopover package €22 per person in comfort or standard room (Main / Dessert, Breakfast, parking) from Tuesday to Saturday included.
- Closed parking: by reservation €5 per night,
- Possibility of electric vehicle charging, €10 per recharge,
- Tourist tax €0.75 per person,
- Pets not accepted,
- Fiber Wi-Fi connection available throughout the establishment,
- Non-smoking establishment.
The living room
A comfortable lounge with a warm atmosphere is at your disposal to meet up with friends or organize a meeting.
You will also find board games, a TV, some books and newspapers.Link title